Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Heading home!

Well today is my last day in Tanzania! It has gone so fast. I still have yet to see Kilimanjaro, kind of sad, hopefully it will clear up a little today so I can at least say I saw Kili even if I didn't climb it! I am going to try and go out to the Amani house today which is an orphange here in Moshi. I am not very excited about the long flight home or trying to get my sleeping pattern switched again. I have started to try, but it will be easier when i am home where the daylight has switched. If you have not checked out the teacher blog, Karen has added some pictures... www.phfteachers.blogspot.com Give me a call sometime soon, I would love to tell you all about what we did here and what the country is like. it was amazing! I am hoping ot scrapbook about my trip, but we'll see how long that takes, maybe Kathy would be willing to give me a hand, she is fast and her books look amazing! Take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you and we can scrap anytime you want! travel safe!Love, Kathy