Monday, July 16, 2007

Moshi!

Well my time is quickly endning here. I am now in MOshi, which is near Kilimanjaro. Hopefully I will actually be able to see it! I am now traveling by myslef for a couple of days. I am leaving on Wednesday, the time has gone so fast but yet I feel like I have been gone for so long. It was been wonderful and eye opening. Exciting and sad. Hopefully and discouraging!

Zanzibar was wonderful, but very different from the first part of the trip. It was nice a relaxing. We did some snorkeling and the beaches were beautiful. We also meet some great people, so that has been fun. I hope everyone is doing well and see you shortly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your last days and Mt. Kilimanjaro! See you in a couple of days:-) Love, Jeff

Anonymous said...

What are you hungry for after a month in Africa? I am taking orders for Thursday dinner
Dad says maybe goat meat??

Love you Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

See you soon. Have safe travels coming home. Love, Megan